Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Anti-Cancer Treatments: The Budwig Diet

My breakfast this morning . . . .
The Budwig Diet - Flax Oil & Cottage Cheese

The Budwig Diet, which is very rich in omega 3 fatty acids, was created by six time Nobel Prize nominee Dr. Johanne Budwig as a cure and preventative for cancer and a whole bunch of other degenerative diseases including liver disease, heart disease, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's, ADHD, chronic fatigue syndrome, migraines, autoimmune disease and diabetes.

It is so powerfully healing that it is recommended as a Stage 4 cancer treatment by cancertutor dot com.


How I Make My FO/CC (Flax Oil/Cottage Cheese):
  • Combine one part organic cold-pressed flax oil to two or more parts organic cottage cheese (or quark made from raw milk) in a small bowl
  • Mix with an easy-to-clean immersion blender (I got this one at Walmart for $10) until the consistency of whipped cream
  • Stir in freshly ground flax seed (use a coffee grinder) to activate, and organic fruit to taste ~ I mix in some pineapple (for protein-digesting enzymes) with the immersion blender and top off with organic blueberries.
If you have cancer, or any other serious illness, you want to work your way up to eight tablespoons of flax oil per day.

Two tablespoons of flax oil per day is sufficient for prevention of cancer or disease.

The Budwig Diet for Vegans:
Use Companion Nutrients in place of cottage cheese.

The Budwig Diet for Raw Foodists:
Cottage Cheese Made From Raw Milk
Quark Made From Raw Milk

The Budwig Diet for: Beating Myeloma

The Budwig Diet for: Lymphoma and Bone Cancer


Foods That Kill Cancer Cells - Flaxseed

The Budwig Diet and Protocol Can Stop Cancer and Other Diseases

Join the Budwig Diet (FlaxSeedOil2) discussion group on Yahoo

4 comments:

Shandy Monte said...

Dana,

That is very interesting!! I thought Cottage cheese was acidic?? i LOVE cottage cheese but have steered clear of cottage cheese for a long time because I thought it was acidic and mucous forming?? AM I correct in this or are there exceptions to this? Do you have this treat everyday?

Peace
Shandy

Dana Herbert said...

Shandy,

According to this Acid/Alkaline Food Chart:

http://www.thewolfeclinic.com/acidalkfoods.html

Cottage cheese and flax seed are both alkalizing foods, however flax oil is acidifying.

Add some alkalizing pineapple and blueberries to the mix and it is probably pretty neutral in terms of pH balance.

I will test it with my pH strips the next time I make it.

I have been doing the Budwig Diet sporatically, and have not been eating it every day, but I plan to eat it every day now . . . . my story is very similar to the one in the very last link . . . . the girl with lymphoma and bone cancer, with active cancer only in the very middle of the bone.

I want to make my lesions disappear completely in 2009 - that is my New Year's resolution.

I have been studying Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who cured himself of myeloma and lymphoma with a raw foods diet that includes juicing, raw dairy and raw meats. He was able to keep himself in remission with a raw vegan diet (and lots of carrot juice, my favorite), but not able to reverse his cancer until he added the meat and dairy back in, with the caveat that it must be RAW.

Paul Behnke said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Dana.
Hope you're having a great holiday season!

Thnesko said...

Anyone have success with pets? Also how do you dose a pet?

Thanks